If you have any questions about costs or payment, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org. Consultation and treatment fees are paid in advance. Check with us whether your insurance company works with us, and, if so, make sure your insurance company will cover dublin city clinic consultations and treatments.
There is no cancellation fee if 48 hours or more notice is given of cancellation or postponement of a scheduled appointment. However, if you cancel less than 48 hours before your appointment or do not keep your appointment, you will be charged a late cancellation fee of €300 to cover costs incurred.
Refunds issued for appointments attended where treatment did not go ahead will be made back to the original payment method less the consultation fee of €300 (unless discount applied).
Please read these Terms carefully before you start using our Site. These Terms together with any documents we refer to below set out the legal terms that apply to your use of our Site. By accessing and using our Site, you accept and agree that these Terms will apply to any use you make of our Site or any use you make of any materials, documentation or content posted or made available on our Site (including, but not limited to text, data, information, graphics, interfaces, logos, photographs, video and other media material made available) (together being ‘Materials’). Please note that, as we do not charge users to access or use this Site, we have set our liability in these terms accordingly.
Please note that these Terms relate to the use of the Site. If you purchase services from our Site, additional terms and conditions for those products and/or services will apply. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our site.
All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved. Where and to the extent that any section of our Site allows users to upload and/or post content or other information, then our Social Media Terms and Conditions shall also apply to the use of and access to such part of the Site.
Notice and Disclaimer
1. The materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from Ireland. Dublin City Clinic makes no representation that any information, product or services referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
2. Unless otherwise stated, this website is for information only. Dublin City Clinic has used all reasonable care and skill in compiling the content of this website but makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any information on this website and cannot accept liability for any errors or omissions. Sometimes we include content featuring or graphically representing medical or surgical procedures, which are only ever provided for educational or informative purposes. If you find or are likely to find such images offensive, please do not view them.
3. Dublin City Clinic shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. The information contained in any such materials is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice nor is it intended to be for medical diagnosis or treatment.
4. Material appearing on this website may include advertising and other material submitted by parties other than Dublin City Clinic. This website may also provide links to other websites operated by third parties. It is the responsibility of these third parties to ensure that such material and such websites comply with all relevant laws and regulations. To the full extent permissible by law, Dublin City Clinic disclaims all responsibility for any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or its failure to comply with the relevant laws or regulations.
5. Sometimes and possibly without notice, we may have to withdraw or suspend access to some or all of the Materials or pages available on our Site. This is often to allow us to maintain or protect our Site. Whilst we do not expect this to happen regularly, if it does, we apologise for any inconvenience that may be caused. Please note, however, that we are not liable for any loss or inconvenience you may suffer should our Site or any of its content become unavailable at any time or for any period. We ask that you respect our Site and the right of other users to enjoy its Material. Your access is as our guest and, in the event of any breach by you of these Terms, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
6. These exclusions of liability will not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Dublin City Clinic or any of its employees or agents.
7. This notice and disclaimer is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Irish Law. If any part of this notice and disclaimer is deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts. The registered address of Pearse Street Medical is Pearse Street Primary care centre, Mark’s Lane, Dublin 2, D02TD23.
Social Media Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (Rules) set out the terms for use of Dublin City Clinic’s social media channels (the Community). Any submission of material by you to the Community means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the terms and conditions of these Rules. The Community is operated by Pearse Street Medical (Dublin City Clinic or we) is registered in Ireland under the CRO, and has its registered address at Pearse Street Primary care centre, Mark’s Lane, Dublin 2, D02TD23.. The Rules supplement any third party terms and conditions that may apply to your use of the Community.
Contributions submitted to the Community (each a Contribution) will be checked by us for compliance with the content standards described below (Content Standards) as soon as reasonably practicable after publication. Although the Community is moderated, we are under no obligation to you or any other person to oversee, monitor or moderate the Community and we may stop moderating the Community at any time. We reserve the right to remove, or to disable access to, any Contribution which we deem (at our sole discretion) to be in breach of our Content Standards after it has been published. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of the Community by any person in contravention of these Rules.
Use of the Community
When using the Community, you acknowledge that:
the views expressed by any individual are those of the individual and do not necessarily reflect the views of Dublin City Clinic
any medical advice or information posted on the Community should be regarded as general and not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always seek specific medical advice related to your circumstances from your doctor
any advice given on the Community should not necessarily be accepted as true or correct and it is up to you to check the validity of any advice before you rely upon it if the consequences of doing so could be serious
Dublin City Clinic may employ an automatic follow-back policy. Please note that a follow-back does not represent endorsement of your opinions or products nor any association with Dublin City Clinic
The Community is intended for use by individuals of 18 years of age or older. The use of the Community by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use the Community that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online. Minors who are using the Community should be made aware of the potential risks to them and of their obligation to comply with these Rules when using the Community.
These Content Standards apply to each part of a Contribution as well as to its whole. The Content Standards must be complied with in spirit as well as to the letter. Dublin City Clinic will determine, in its discretion, whether a Contribution breaches the Content Standards. A Contribution must:
Be accurate (where it states facts)
Be genuinely held (where it states opinions)
Comply with applicable law in Ireland and in any country from which it is posted
A Contribution must not:
Be defamatory of any person, unlawful, obscene, offensive, hateful, abusive, inflammatory, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable
Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
Disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual
Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark, or other third party right of any other person
Refer to or disclose information relating to court proceedings or proceedings relating to any tribunal
Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, or alarm any other person
Contain an instruction, advice, or content that could cause harm or injury to individuals or to computers or systems
Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from Dublin City Clinic if this is not the case, or impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
Encourage anyone to commit any unlawful or criminal act or condone any unlawful or criminal act
Contain any advertising
By submitting a Contribution to the Community, you agree to grant Dublin City Clinic a non-exclusive licence to use that Contribution and to waive your moral rights. Although you will still own the copyright in your Contribution, Dublin City Clinic will have the right to freely use, edit, alter, reproduce, publish and/or distribute the material contained in your Contribution in any format and media. This licence will be free of charge, perpetual and capable of sub-licence. Dublin City Clinic may exercise all copyright and publicity rights in the material contained in your Contribution in all jurisdictions, to their full extent and for the full period for which any such rights exist in that material. We reserve the right to display advertisements utilising all or any portion of your Contribution.
Please also note that, in accordance with the Content Standards, you must ensure that your Contribution does not infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person. By submitting your Contribution to the Community, you are warranting that you have the right to grant Dublin City Clinic the non-exclusive copyright licence described above.
If you are not in a position to grant such a licence to Dublin City Clinic, please do not submit the Contribution to the Community.
Breach of these Rules
Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to take part in the Community
Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution already posted on the Community
Issue of a warning to you
Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach
Further legal action against you
Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law
The actions described above are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate. We are not under any obligation to and have no responsibility for:
overseeing, monitoring or moderating the use of the Community or
someone else breaching these Rules or for failing to take action in the event of them doing so or
failing to operate the Community or to publish information on the Community that you have posted
We rely on individuals providing us with Contributions that are accurate and we make no warranty as to the accuracy of any information provided on the Community and do not accept any liability for errors or omissions.
We may stop operating the Community permanently or temporarily at our sole discretion at any time and without telling you before doing so. We make no promises as to how quickly any information will be posted on the Community.
If you are required to submit personal data directly to Dublin City Clinic during the registration process, we will only use such data for administration and monitoring purposes and will not share your data with third parties unless legally required to do so.
If you wish to complain about any Contribution posted to the Community, please contact us at email@example.com. When you submit a complaint, please (1) outline the reason for your complaint, and (2) specify where the Contribution you are complaining about is located and (3) provide an email address to which we can reply. We reserve the right to request further information from you about your complaint before we process it. We will then review the Contribution and decide whether it complies with our Content Standards. We will deal with any Contribution which, in our opinion, violates our Content Standards as described above (see section “Breach of these Rules”). We will inform you of the outcome of our review within a reasonable time of receiving your complaint.
Changes to these Rules
We may revise these Rules at any time. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you and will apply to you from the date the change was made. You agree to accept and comply with any changes to the rules if you use the Community after the change is made.
These Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with Irish law. If any part of these Rules is deemed unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable then that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts.
CRO registration number
Pearse Street Medical is registered with the Companies Registration Office.